Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Mark Fulcher
      Participant
        @mark.fulcher@yahoo.com

WHAT I DO IN 20 WORDS OR LESS.

“I help fight for YOU to have the home of your dreams”

Essentially …

I will take all the stress out of looking for your dream home.

I will make the appointment to see the home,

I will negotiate the terms that fit YOUR needs,

I will make sure everyone understands what YOU want.

WHO I WORK WITH ? Buyers who are motivated, experienced, ready, willing and able to move forward with their purchase.

Want example’s…

Words are of some recent client’s:

Dennis and Carol said:

” Mark sold our home and helped us purchase our new home. He did a great job. I was able to reach him and get the answers to my questions, he went to battle when needed, and gave good advice along the way. I would use him again ”

Suzanne said:

” My experience with Mark was extraordinary with the time & effort he dedicated helping me find my perfect home. He made it easy by sending me listings as soon as they became available and securing showings around my work schedule. Mark was patient and supportive. He took the time to advise me on the pros and cons of each property and teach me what to look for when I purchased my home ”

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING…

Mark is probably like any other agent I have met or heard about.

HOW ABOUT THIS…

I have the ability to find a solution in resolving any issues that might come up in the transaction. Because of my 25 year extensive experience. I communicate and support everyone involved. YOU the buyer. The loan officer. The appraiser. YOUR inspector. The other agent involved and the Title company. This insures YOUR transaction to go smooth and close. All this with no fee paid by YOU the buyer.

==> HERE’S THE DISCLOSURE:

If you are frustrated with communicating your need and want’s to someone who cares and truly want’s to help you close the home YOU deserve, then my challenge to you is this. Call me and see if I answer your call today!!

” INVITE ME IN, & I WILL BRING YOU RESULTS ”

Mark (979) 429-3886

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-fulcher! Did you email our graphic designer, Lindsey, about making you a new banner for LinkedIn?

Everything looks AWESOME but I do want you to change the following:

Essentially …

I will take all the stress out of looking for your dream home.

I will make the appointment to see the home,

I will negotiate the terms that fit YOUR needs,

The sentences above have too many “i” in them.

TRY:

Essentially …

With my help, you can relax knowing I will take all the stress out of looking for your dream home.

What’s better?

With my help, YOU have someone who knows how to negotiate the terms that fit YOUR needs and

This is a lot better when you’re speaking to potential clients. Starting off messages with “I” isn’t always the best.

You’re good to go 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.