Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions My Trojan Horse Questions -review please

3 voices, 2 replies
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

DeDe Dickinson
      Participant
        @dede.dickinson@evrealestate.com

Hi,

I looked up in the Forum Realtor Trojan Horse questions before I did this as I was lost on what to ask even though I understand it is not about qualifying. But I am going after Sellers in a second home resort market so I have some “tweaks” I want to run by you for input….

Great to connect “NAME”……what’s your core business?

Perfect, do you live here in the Vail valley?

Fantastic! (if they do) How long have you lived here?

If they say they live anywhere else, and they don’t offer information that they own a home here….Fantastic! How long have you lived there? If they offer that they own a home here, How long have you owned a home here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have been at this a long time and might have some beneficial information for you.

What are a few time frames that might work for you tomorrow?

4 pm? MDT? that works great!

What’s your mobile #?

Great, I’ll call you at 4 pm!

Talk soon,

DeDe

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Looks SUPER @dede-dickinson 🙂 !!

DeDe Dickinson
            Participant
              @dede.dickinson@evrealestate.com

Awesome! Thanks Nageen!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.