1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Deanne Gierke
      Participant
        @deanne.gierke@edwardjones.com

How tragedy at age 9 gave me Passion and Led Me to be named Top Female Financial Advisor for North Dakota

Have you ever heard that EVERYTHING happens for a Reason?

Have you struggled and grinded days upon days to build your dreams to have TRAGEDY strike and take it all away?

Have you ever sat down and really-truly defined what it means to have:

FINANCIAL FREEDOM

PEACE OF MIND

FINANCIAL SECURITY

OPTIONS?

When I was 8 years old my parents had a goals, dreams, and plans.  They had started and built a successful business from scratch.

They had the home, two cars and two kids.

Life was GOOD!

They had the ability to sleep at night.  Knowing that they had a plan and clear goals.

THE WHAT ‘IF’ HAPPENED!!!

On a cold February morning I answered the phone (still one that hung on the wall!) for a client of my fathers.  He was needed to travel to their ranch for sick animals.

You see my father was the smartest man ever—a well-loved and appreciated Veterinarian who was always willing to help.

You see – I took that call!  I sent him to that rancher’s house! 

HE NEVER CAME HOME!

We lost the head of our household—the glue that is supposed to hold things together.  The Vet who made a Vet Clinic run.  One dreadful call that he gladly went to – forever changed my life.

Thankfully I have smart parents who had a great financial plan in place.

Was life hard? YES

At times did we struggle?  YES

But…..

My parents had a PLAN.

They had a PROFESSIONAL who helped map out and prepare for the ‘WHAT IF’.

Did the plans for RETIRMENT have to change? NO

Did we have to sell the house?  NO

Did we have to make big decisions to sell a business?  NO

Did the ability to pay for college for my Brother and I change?  NO

What did change was that I started sitting in on those planning meetings and investing my money to make sure that I was on the path to FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

I was LIVING life with a PURPOSE!

I worked hard to make the grades…

I worked hard to be the best I could as an FFA member….

I worked hard to be the best I could as a member of Business Professionals of America…

I worked hard to be the best employee I could…

I worked hard to be the BEST licensed staff for STATE FARM…….until That was not enough for me

When I wanted to be an AGENT — I was Told—-

“YOU ARE TOO YOUNG AND A FEMALE AND WILL NEVER MAKE IT!”

That lit a fire in me like no other.

TODAY…..  I have successfully completed my 25<sup>th</sup> year of helping people just like my parents.

I STRIVE to ASK the QUESTIONS…..UNDERSTAND what is IMPORTANT….POINT OUT FORGOTTEN things

I NEED my Clients to feel what

FINANCIAL SECURITY a good plan has

UNDERSTAND how to get to their goals

HAVE PEACE OF MIND

Accumulate more WEALTH

Have  a VISION of what FINCNIAL FREEDOM is to Them

I have lived it.  I breath it.  I what to help you FEEL IT.

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.