Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Mindset My Fantasy Day – what I desire in life

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Linda Lindquist
      Participant
        @pccoach@live.com

What I desire in my life – Linda Lindquist

Mantra: I am grateful to money because having an abundance allows me peace of mind to thrive and share my gifts, talents and desires with the world!  When I reduce my debt, I increase my cash flow.  I am a wealth magnet.  I monetize my knowledge and live an awesome life.

An ideal Life – cost $48,000 a year

Health

Live to a ripe old age

Creatively give value to my clients

Earn money online sharing my knowledge, skills and passions

Able to spend time with Roger, traveling, concerts, theatre, dancing, in Florida and for 3 – 4 months in Ontario

Able to travel to California to see Jon

Live in a lovely, decorated, clean and tidy home – kept clean by a housekeeper

Eat healthy meals, prepared by a personal chef

All my debt is paid off

There is plenty of money to live on, save, and donate to causes I support

I easily sell my computer knowledge in training programs for computer users and computer technicians.

I can sell my computer support business, client list and process in six years

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.