Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions My Business is Business to Consumer, not B to B

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Anonymous 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Frank Petras
      Participant
        @fpetras@frankpetras.com

Given that I sell luxury real estate in Naples, FL, I’m marketing business to consumer, not business to business, and I’m finding that the four-questions process and the “Sales” Call Structure are both oriented to business to business; therefore, like with the four-questions process, I’m finding the call structure process to be extremely challenging and am beginning to worry that the nature of this program is not applicable to my business.  Is there someone with whom I may have a conversation to discuss, direct me and put my mind at ease and in the “right” mindset.  I’m beginning to panic and I know that is not a good thing!

Thank you!

Anonymous
          @

No need to panic @frank-petras, you are in the right place! You can discuss this directly with Kent on the live Q&A call tomorrow. A lot of people will initially feel like the 4 questions do not apply to their business, however, that is not the case. Kent will be able to show you why! Just post your question in the Tuesday Q&A questions forum so he can see it and answer it tomorrow on the call. The calls are always recorded so if you can’t listen live you can listen to the recording and hear the answer to your question!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.