Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews my 4 questions review – revised for money manager

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Nelson Scott 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Nelson Scott
      Participant
        @ncs212@hotmail.com

Q1. Great to connect with you ‘NAME’… how do you make important investment decisions?

Q2. Very good. Are you planning/wanting to grow/invest in 2018?

Q3. awesome. If I could show you an easy way to grow and protect profits/ investments to your bottoms line fast, that makes good sense, would you have interest?

Q4. Perfect. I have 12pm and 2pm available tomorrow for a quick chat. Which is best for you?

That works! What’s your mobile?

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

@nelson-scott, how have these questions been working for you? How many Q1s have you sent out?

Nelson Scott
          Participant
            @ncs212@hotmail.com

Hi Halle,

I say the response has been very positive. I mainly use these two questions.

Q1. Great to connect with you ‘NAME’… What is your core business?

Q2. Very good. We may be a good fit. Can we have a short chat and review at 2pm tomorrow?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.