Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions My 4 Questions, Headline, & Summary

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Sandra Thigpen
      Participant
        @sankie27@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi,

Please review the following for me please:

Q1. Great to connect with you, NAME! What’s your core focus for this year?

Q2. Perfect! Have you thought about how you’re going to achieve this project?

Q3. Sounds good! If I could show you a way to accomplish that, would you like me to share that with you?

Q4. Awesome. What are a few time windows we can connect today or tomorrow?

Q5. Time/day works for me. What’s your mobile?

HEADLINE:  Virginia Beach Area Sellers, Need to sell your home? I want to sell your home! We’re at low housing inventory! Message me and ask for your free market analysis!

Are you about to retire and need to downsize? Children grown and on their own? Tired of maintaining a large house? Want to use your money to travel? Then message me for a free market analysis to see what your home’s market value is! Nothing better than to have all your facts beforehand!

Or are you divorcing and need to sell your home? Bummer! Message me for a free market analysis!

SUMMARY:  Being a retiree helps me to understand the feeling of other retirees who are tired of maintaining a large house. Feeling the need to travel leaving their “empty nest” behind for the open road or to spend more time reading, sewing, crocheting, or writing your memoirs! Giving you the same great service given to my last 3 sellers when I priced their homes at the exact same price of the appraiser is my ultimate goal!

Acknowledging other people is very important to me, so I enjoy sending handwritten personal thank-you notes to my clients and colleagues. The personal touch has been lost in our technology-rich world! What personal things make you stand out from the competition?

In fact, I’m the first person in my family to survive two brain aneurysms. I’m the only person in my home town to have contracted the polio virus and survive!

I have traveled to or lived in 39 of the 50 states and District of Columbia, and have plans to visit the other 11 states before I leave this earth. If you feel we’re a good fit, let me help you enjoy your retirement in a way befitting anyone who has worked tirelessly for many years. Call/email me and let me assemble a plan to sell your home that will profit you top dollar!

Thanks, Sandra Thigpen

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Great 4 questions, @sandra-thigpen. Also, for the remaining profile feedback, I can’t provide feedback unless i can see it in your actual LinkedIn so you can get 100% FULL feedback on your profile. Please put all of that in your profile and send me the link. If you don’t know how to do that, click on “tutorials” on the left side of the screen, and there are instructional videos on how to do that. Thank you and nice work!

Sandra Thigpen
          Participant
            @sankie27@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi,

Here’s my LinkedIn URL:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sthgpn51

Thanks, Sandra

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @sandra-thigpen thank you for sending that over and nice work taking action on your profile!

Few things:

Can you send your profile photo to our graphic designer and please ask her to add a white background for you. You also need a cover photo behind your profile photo. She can help with that! —> Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline and summary need work:

Headline:

Fill this out —->

Want______WITHOUT______☆EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

I want you to start your summary off with 3 pain point questions. Short and sweet. Then say:

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important. How about you list 3 questions your clients struggle with. What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?” THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

3-5 sentences how are you different than your competitors

Who you like to work with

Then add a call to action with your contact info:

If you want ____, then please call me to see if we’re a good fit to work together!
              PLEASE LOOK AT THESE PROFILES OF REALTORS IN THE PROGRAM —->

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/
              https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.