Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions My 30 second Infomercial-please comment

3 voices, 3 replies
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Leslie Farquhar
      Participant
        @leslie@housesinaz.com

Do you want your home sold at the highest price possible?

Do you want someone to take away your stress?

Do you want someone else to handle the sale of your home, to handle all of the negotiations to get your highest profit, and to take care of all the tedious paperwork for you?

Does this all sound too good to be true?

It might sound like that but after my 20 years of experience, while working with me to sell your home, this will happen for you.

My expert advice on Pricing & Staging will set you apart from ANY competition. My Thoroughness means You can stop worrying about all the little details it takes to sell your home and leave those details to me.

So, if you want your next home sale to be Smooth and Stress-Free, and of course Profitable, please call me today to discuss working together – 480-688-3223. Thanks.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @leslie-farquhar, this is a good start!! There’s a lot of “do” being said so how about we revise that:

Want your home sold at the highest price possible?

READY for a stress-free process with qualified buyers looking at your home??

Do you need someone to take care of all the tedious paperwork for you?

//

Adding a little bit more on HOW you help your clients would be good, Leslie!

Other than that, everything else looks good!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Leslie Farquhar
          Participant
            @leslie@housesinaz.com

Hello Home Sellers!

Are you READY to sell your home at the Highest Price possible?

Do YOU want a stress-free process with qualified buyers looking at your home??

Wouldn’t  it be wonderful to have someone else take care of all the tedious paperwork for you?

How does this sound to you… too good to be true?

It might sound like that but after my 20 years of experience in selling homes throughout the Phoenix market, while working with me to sell your home, this will happen for YOU.

My expert advice on Pricing & Staging will set you apart from ANY competition. My skillful online marketing will get your home sold quickly and for TOP PRICE.

You can stop worrying about all the little details it takes to sell your home and leave those details to me.

So, if you want your next home sale to be Smooth and Stress-Free, and of course Profitable, please call me today at 480-688-3223 to discuss working together.  I look forward to speaking with you. Thanks.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Fantastic @leslie-farquhar!!! You are good to film!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.