3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Bruce Mcquiston
      Participant
        @macsbrew@msn.com

Are you tired of banging around your big 2 story house that you have lived in for the past 10 years or more? Are your knees telling you it might be time for fewer stairs? Are you looking for more freedom? One level living? Walkable neighborhood?

I can help…I specialize in helping my Clients RIGHT SIZE to the ideal home that fits their lifestyle now!

My seamless process creates results in a stress free environment….call or text me at 303.882.9235 or email me at macsbrew@msn.com or just message me here to see if we are a good fit to work together

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @bruce-mcquiston! This is a GOOD start, it just needs to have a few more details. Just add to this template:

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Bruce Mcquiston
          Participant
            @macsbrew@msn.com

Are you looking to transition from your big 2 story house to a home that is more easily managed?

Do you need fewer stairs? More Freedom?

Do you want one level living in a walkable neighborhood?

If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Bruce-your personal Real Estate Coach- and I specialize in helping my clients make this move to that ideal home. It is not an easy process, so you need a real professional…one that has the experience to make it seamless. I have made this move myself and have helped many of my Clients do the same.

If you want to make that move, then call / text to 303.882.9235 or just message me here

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bruce-mcquiston, this looks GREAT!

You are ready to film!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.