3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Troy Seyfert
      Participant
        @tseyfert@lmcares.com

“Do you want your home selling experience to be Stress-Free? Moving is ranked as one of the top 5 stressor situations in our lives.  Why should you have to handle all the stress when I can handle it for you?  Listing your home is so much more than just sticking a sign in the yard and posting it online.  Who you list your home with matters! After being in this business full-time for the last 6 years, my clients turn to me because I’m responsive, communicative, trustworthy, and have their best interests in mind. My expert marketing advice and tips will set you apart from the competition — without you having to worry about a thing.  If you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free, please call me today to discuss working together – 540-535-5747. Thanks.”

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @troy-seyfert, this is a very good start! I want you to use the template below because I feel like it’ll organize a few of your points a little bit better.

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Troy Seyfert
          Participant
            @tseyfert@lmcares.com

Are you WANTING _A STRESS-FREE HOME SELLING EXPERIENCE ________?
            Do you NEED _AN AGENT WHO WILL KEEP YOUR NEEDS AT THE TOP OF THEIR MIND_________?

ALL WHILE WANTING TOP DOLLAR FOR YOUR HOME________?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _TROY SEYFERT______ and I am a _REAL ESTATE AGENT IN THE GREATER LANSING AREA___________ helping clients with _ONE OF THE TOP 5 STRESSOR SITUATIONS IN THEIR LIVES: SELLING THEIR HOME.  Selling your home is so much more than just sticking a sign in the yard and posting it online_. Who you list your home with matters!  Let me handle all of your stress for you! After being in the business full time for the last 6 years, my clients turn to me because I’m responsive, communicative, trustworthy, and have their best interests in mind.  My expert marketing advice and tip will set you apart from the competition –without you having to work about a thing!  If you want your next deal to be stress-free, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Looks great @troy-seyfert!!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
              high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.