1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Robert Eldridge
      Participant
        @robertvegas88@gmail.com

My name is Robert Eldridge and I can’t stand health Insurance Companies.

WHAT THE HECK DO I DO?

I SAVE BUSINESSES MONEY!

Are you tired of your company health insurance premiums rising 15% or more a year for no reason?  Do your employees struggle with their share of the premiums?  Wish there was another option to consider?

I want you to Imagine a world where businesses could keep $100’s of thousands of dollars a year in group health insurance premiums.

What would your company do with the excess money?

Possibly expand or hire more people? Re-invest the money back into the Business?  Keep it?

Most Health Insurance Companies are Fortune 20 companies.  1 is bigger than IBM or Microsoft.

How do you think they got that big?  The answer is, By YOU! By doing the same thing and expecting different results.

I Can show your company how to legally change this dynamic where your company keeps the money and your employees may be able to afford better coverage.  It is a win win situation.

WHO DO I WORK WITH? Any company or industry with Employees

This program has been used by businesses for many years, especially when it comes to workers comp and liability insurance.

If you want to your company to save and keep your own money, I’m the guy to call.

Let’s ditch the health insurance industry together!

Contact me for more info.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Excellent work, @robert-eldridge! Question: can you voice record this and talk without rushing and tell me how long it is? You’re not limited to 30sec exact but we do want to at least keep it under 2min.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.