Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions Moved: Reply To: videos and downloads

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Patricia Lykins 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Patricia Lykins
      Participant
        @plykins@toast.net

Videos 3 and 4 in Module 1, Lesson 2 will not play.  I did restart my computer.  Video 3 plays 24 seconds than hangs up.  I have a private DLS like thru my phone company for Internet that is 500 “baud”?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @patricia-lykins, are you still experiencing this issue? I looked at my end and am not experiencing any difficulties with these two videos. I recommend using a new web browser.

Let me know if this issue persists, as it may be something on your end.

Thank you!

Patricia Lykins
          Participant
            @plykins@toast.net

Was able to play the two videos today with the same browser.  I had to restart my computer again today to try to remedy the Internet line access dropping numerous times this morning probably due to the high winds we have been having.  Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.