Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Moved: Reply To: > TROJAN HORSE 4-QUESTIONS < ATTN: Coaches and Consultants

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Gladys Ntaryike 4 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Gladys Ntaryike
      Participant
        @gntaryi@gmail.com

It’s awesome to connect. I looked over your profile and it looks very impressive.

1: What’s your core business?

2: That’s great! Do you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area?

3: Fantastic! How many years have you lived here?

4: That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow? Will 3pm or 5pm work for you?

5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 3pm.  Talk soon,

Gladys Ntaryike

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @gladys-ntaryike – SUPER job on your questions!! One few tiny tweak.

You want to make sure your first question is as short and as to the point as possible. Try using the one below and adding their name into the greeting to personalize it!

Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Everything else looks amazing. Start sending out your Q1 – which doing at least 50/day would be super!

Gladys Ntaryike
          Participant
            @gntaryi@gmail.com

Thank you so so much @negeen-dargahi.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.