Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Moved: Reply To: > TROJAN HORSE 4-QUESTIONS < ATTN: Coaches and Consultants

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Amanda Crowther
      Participant
        @amanda.crowther@simpleacquisitions.com

@negeen-dargahi

HI. Here are my 4 questions for attracting commercial brokers. Input would be appreciated.😊

1. What’s your core business?
        2. Do you currently live in your market?
        3. How about a quick call to see if we are a good fit?” Do you have a few time slots that would work for you this week?
        4. Wonderful!  Let’s go with  “X date” at Y time:. (I would respond with one of the times given that works also for me.) What’s your mobile number? I look forward to chatting.

Thanks ….Amanda

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @amanda-crowther! This is a good start!! Few things:

Your first question would go a long way if you added their name to the introduction. Try this:

“Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?”

GOOD Q2!!

— so for your Q3, you could ask a question as I have below, or you can dive right into asking them if they want to hop on the phone as you have above. I suggest you split test this and see how the responses are.

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

Instead of asking “do you have a few time slots” let’s gain control of the conversation 😉 how about:

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Amanda Crowther
          Participant
            @amanda.crowther@simpleacquisitions.com

@negeen-dargahi

Thanks very much Negeen. Some of the elements you wanted me to change were done based on suggestions by Kent’s in one of the videos but I am happy to change then though. I think the third time is the charm!  🙂

Thanks for all your assistance….Cheers!….Amanda

1. Hi (Name) It’s great to connect! What’s your core business?
            2. Do you currently live in your market?
            3.   How long have you lived in (city name)? (I will try split testing using Q3 or skipping to Q4.)
            4.  Fabulous! It would be great to chat for a few minutes. I have an interest in your market that may benefit you.
            5. What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?
            6. I’ll call you at X time.  What’s your mobile number?

Thanks (Name).  Talk to you soon!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @amanda-crowther! SUPER JOB!

Yes, this looks really great.

If Q1 gets a little too wordy for you, you can go back to the general:

“Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?”

You’re good to start sending out your first question 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.