Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Moved: Reply To: > TROJAN HORSE 4-QUESTIONS < ATTN: Coaches and Consultants

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Kim Daly
      Participant
        @kim@thedalycoach.com

TROJAN HORSE 4-QUESTIONS < ATTN: Coaches and Consultants

1. What’s your core business?
        2. Do you have job security?
        3. If I could show you a way to be a successful franchise owner so that you can own your cash flow and build long-term wealth and financial security without giving up your day job, would you be interested?
        4. Great! When can I call you? What is your mobile?

The other way I’d like to try it is…

1. Do you have job security?
        2. Do you make enough money?
        3. If I could show you a way to be a successful franchise owner so that you can own your cash flow and build long-term wealth and financial security without giving up your day job, would you be interested?
        4. Great! When can I call you? What’s your mobile?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @kim-daly-2! Please make a NEW post next time.

Nice job taking action!!

In response to your 4 questions:

Do your best to stick to the trojan horse questions. These questions are very qualifying…

If you just dive right in, no one will answer those personal questions to someone they don’t know.

Please watch Halle’s ‘4 QUESTIONS’ video in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

How about considering these 4 questions:

1) Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?

3) Love that! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

//

You could use your 3rd question here – but just shorten it and make it more concise like the example above.

Hope this helps you 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by n d.
          • This reply was modified 6 years ago by n d.

Kim Daly
          Participant
            @kim@thedalycoach.com

Hello, okay I know you guys are the experts, but what do those questions have to do with why I’m contacting someone? It feels like sleezy click bait. it may work, but how much integrity do I feel when I get them on the phone? I don’t want conversations with just anyone. I want people who know their future is not secure in a job and who are excited by the idea of a way out. Help me understand the philosophy here. I watched the videos, but I just cant see myself spending time with someone who tells me their main focus a their current job. Thank you!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kim-daly-2 – thank you for addressing your concerns, as I completely understand your hesitation with the 4 questions!

The point of the 4 questions (after you’ve contacted new connections) is to send out your Q1 and create some type of rapport to get them on the phone to see if they’re a great fit. That is why the 4 questions are important. You never know who they could refer you to or the value of the connection

In addition to such…

You could even ask “Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core focus?”

Everyone is on LinkedIn for the SAME reason you are. To connect and make a profit from potential clients or partners.  The idea that it is click bait is invalid when you believe in your services and believe that you can help this individual. You are simply reaching out to see if you can help them be even greater.

If you QUALIFY before hopping on the phone, you’re already wasting HOURS looking at each individual profile.

Reach out to at LEAST 100 people with Q1. Start with this and then report your results back.

Remember, over 10,000 hours have been spent making mistakes so YOU DON’T HAVE TO!! You’ve GOT THIS!!!!

Remember, you’re the Benevolent ALPHA and LEAD THAT DANCE!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.