Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Moved: Reply To: > TROJAN HORSE 4-QUESTIONS < ATTN: Coaches and Consultants

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Lupe Lloyd
      Participant
        @lupelloydinc@sbcglobal.net

Hello HECP,

Please review my Trojan Horse questions and provide feedback. I am a

National Educational Consultant working with public schools.

1.  Hi ___What is your current school district and position?
        2.  How are your current Emglish Language Learners performing in your district?  I have a few proven systems that can help immediately.
        3.  Do you feel that having a higher performance outcome can help your overall accountability?
        4.  Great! Would you be intersted in chatting on a conference call to discuss your program needs?
        5.  What’s your cell number?
        6.  Please take a few minutes to fill out these questions before our call regarding your program.  APP LINK
        7.  Please reply back with two time windows so we can connect today or tomorrow.  Thank you.

Lupe Lloyd

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @lupe-lloyd, please go through the lessons slowly because I feel like your missing some crucial information. Keep in mind that you are not qualifying in the 4 questions. You are asking simple questions to get them on the phone with you.

Your questions are qualifying too much AND way way too long.

Please watch the 4 QUESTIONS video is in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Are you trying to add profit for someone or help them have a higher performance?

Look at these 4 questions for coaches/consultants:

1) Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?

3) Love that! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by n d.
      Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.