Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions Moved: Reply To: Tech Frustrations

1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by n d 2 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dallas Cain
      Participant
        @azhomesbydallas@gmail.com

I just finished my 30-second infomercial and in trying to upload it to my profile, the video does not match what my application has available.  My version of LinkedIn to not have an ADD media option that matches the video. Can I get some assistance? I used to video as a post, but I can not add it to my profile as the video instructed.

TYIA for your help

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @dallas-cain! I’d be happy to assist you with this. LinkedIn loves to change their website every few months so often times, things are moved around a bit.

Below are steps on where to find the media section in order to upload your video.

• go to your profile page on LinkedIn
          • When you’re looking at your profile, you will see your headline (words under your name) – below that, you will see “Add Profile Section”
          • click on that and a drop-down menu will show
          • click on Recommended and then click on “Add Featured”
          • click on the gray plus sign on the right side
          • either add media straight from your computer or you can add a youtube link or the video link

I hope that helps and if that’s still confusing, please let me know!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.