Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Realtors Moved: Reply To: Script for Infomercial

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Maria Oddy 2 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Maria Oddy
      Participant
        @maria.oddy@raveis.com

Are you WANTING to escape yet another possible lockdown for you and your family?

Do you need to get your family’s life back to where you can see the teachers faces, go to restaurants, and live the life you have always wanted?

Want to move to Naples or Marco Island, Florida in the least stressful way?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Maria Oddy and I’m an active Realtor helping clients find their new life in Naples & Marco Island.

Your Family comes first, and I can help you find your new home as stress free as possible.

How? First, we talk in depth on what you and your family’s needs are. Which schools would you like them to go to? Which size home do you need? What’s the timeline and price point for the new home?

What does your family’s lifestyle look like?

Once we have these details, I get to work and find the property that ticks the boxes. If the property you need isn’t on the market, I’ll make phone calls and knock-on doors until we find right the property for you and your family.

It’s a priority that your move is as stress free as possible.

If you want to move to Naples or Marco Island, here in southwest Florida, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Great work @maria-oddy, I made a few tweaks which you can see below:

Are you WANTING to escape yet another possible lockdown for you and your family?

Do you need to get your family’s life back to where you can see the teachers face to face, go to restaurants, and live the life you have always wanted?

READY to move to Naples or Marco Island, Florida in the least stressful way?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Maria Oddy and I’m an active Realtor helping clients find their new life in Naples & Marco Island.

Your Family comes first, and I can help you find your new home as stress-free as possible.

How? First, we talk in-depth about what your family’s needs are. Which schools would you like them to go to? Which size home do you need? What’s the timeline and price point for the new home? What does your family’s lifestyle look like?

Once we have these details, I get to work and find the property that ticks ALL of the boxes. If the property you need isn’t on the market, I’ll make phone calls and knock on doors until we find right the property for you and your family.

It’s a priority that your move is as stress-free as possible/

If you are READY to move to Naples or Marco Island, here in southwest Florida, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Maria Oddy
          Participant
            @maria.oddy@raveis.com

Thank you so much!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.