Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Moved: Reply To: REVIEW MY LINKED IN PROFILE – PAUL CLARKE

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Mario Kruja
      Participant
        @ekruja@icloud.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mario-kruja-9645a9120/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mario-kruja!! (please make sure to make a new post next time and not under someone else’s forum – I moved this to a new post) Below is my feedback 🙂

NICE job taking action on your profile!

Great profile photo! I do want you to email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and ask her to add a WHITE background to your profile photo so it’s not so dark.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Good background photo!

Headline:

This is the best piece of ‘real estate’ on your LinkedIn profile. Let’s really make it POP. How about something like this…

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

Summary:

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

There’s too many “i” in your summary and not enough about them.

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important.

How about you ask 3 POWERFUL pain point questions your clients struggle with.

What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?” THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

Also, your paragraphs are a bit chunky and need better organization. (check out the examples I provided and look at the format which you can copy)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you. It’s nice to educate them but not throughout the entire profile.

Call To Action:

What you currently have isn’t bad but it could be better.

“If you’re ready for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision!! 🙂

Mario Kruja
          Participant
            @ekruja@icloud.com

Hello Negeen,

I Made the changes that you suggested. I already emailed Lindsey to help me with my picture and I had a question for you. What’s the premium plan that you would recommend in LinkedIn?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mario-kruja! For some reason, it won’t let me see the rest of your summary… all I see is:

“WHAT I DO IN 18 WORDS OR LESS! “I deliver to YOU in-depth real estate services in Phoenix area.”Essentially… I allow you to focus on YOU INSTEAD of searching and negotiating and I eliminate the stress of where your next property is coming from …”

Could you go into your privacy settings on LinkedIn to make sure your information is set to ‘public’? Let me know if you need help with this.

I look forward to seeing the rest of your summary!!

To answer your question, Matt Barcus made a great video talking about this in the 2nd module but I hear Sales Navigator is a good one!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.