4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Barbara Klasic
      Participant
        @bklasic@cox.net

Hi Negeen,

I revised my infomercial and wanted to see if you would review before I send it in for the Summit video.

Also unbelievable I know but I never got an e-mail on the summit for the hotel group name or the 2nd e-mail on whats next after registration. I made a reservation for the full price and they will adjust once I have a group name for them. They do not recognize HECP. Can you help me with this or direct me to the appropriate person.

Looking forward to meeting you.
        Thanks
        Barbara Klasic

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic,

Thank you for letting me know and again, my apologies on your struggles through this.

That is so strange – I sent you about 3 emails and you were tagged in every single email we sent out, in regards to the summit.

@matt-barcus, can you please review the post above and see what Barbara’s next steps should be??

Infomercial Feedback:

I want you to have THREE powerful pain point questions. What do your clients need and want? For example:

“Are you TIRED of your house sitting on the market… taking MORE and MORE of your money?”

^ see how that really hits home? Also, in the end, don’t say ‘buying or selling’ because you need to focus on ONE group of clients.

Your first pain point question will do but come up with 2 more questions that are better.

After you ask your 3 questions:

“If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help!”

“Hi, I am Barbara Klasic and I am a REALTOR helping clients like YOU __________.

When YOU work with ME, I make sure your home gets sold for the price it DESERVES. No more _________. My goal is for you to experience ZERO stress. What’s better? I will hold your hand through the entire process and keeping you in the loop every step of the way!

Yes. You heard that right!

[1 more sentence on how you help and why they should work with you]

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Barbara Klasic
          Participant
            @bklasic@cox.net

I came to the conclusion that If I have to choose buyer or seller I am going to have to go with buyer. It comes more natural and I would like to help a person find that perfect home. Not that I do not want to work with Sellers or Investors but to choose “one” Buyer is my go to.

below is my adjustment for the infomercial.

Are you thinking about making home ownership a reality!
            Ready to buy your dream home?
            Looking for the right person to work with?

Hi, I am Barbara Klasic and I am a REALTOR helping clients like YOU making your dream home a reality.
            When YOU work with ME, I make sure you find the home you Deserve. When you’re not sure where to start, let’s get you some answers so no more wondering how and what you need to do. My goal is for you to experience ZERO stress. What’s better? I will hold your hand through the entire process and keep you in the loop every step of the way!
            Yes. You heard that right! I’m here to listen and build you a team that gets you where you need to be for all your Real Estate needs.
            Let’s talk, message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Attachments:

Barbara Klasic
            Participant
              @bklasic@cox.net

Sorry I sent that to quickly.. Massive imperfect action:)
              Please review and let me know your suggestions!
              Thanks so much.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic! This looks so much better!! Great work 🙂 few tiny changes:

This sentence needs to be reworded:

When you’re not sure where to start, let’s get you some answers so no more wondering how and what you need to do.

Changed To:

Buying a home is a big purchase and you want to make all the right decisions. When you work with me, you’re working with an EXPERT who knows the market! I make sure you’re in the loop 100% of the time! No more wondering and waiting what your next steps are!

OR

Wondering where to even begin when buying a new home?? When you work with me, you can rest easy knowing all the complicated paperwork and _______ is taken care of by an EXPERT!

Everything else looks GREAT 🙂 woohoo!

If you have questions about filming:

watch Halle’s video called: “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.