Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Moved: Reply To: Please Review my Profile

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

jim@jgodonnell.com
      Participant
        @jim@jgodonnell.com

Please Review my Profile:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-odonnell-real-estate-group/

Lindsey has photos ect to add into the graphics sections.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @james-odonnell! Welcome to the program – happy to provide you with feedback, below:

GOOD profile photo but I want you to have a white background because the black is blending in with your hair.

Please send the photo to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her add white behind it.

ALSO – you need a banner image. She can also create that for you if you haven’t already been in talks with her. She also has her own stock images she can use 🙂

Headline:

Looks really good – I want you to remove:

, or Call 702.218.3259 Henderson, Nevada, United States

^ the above is already on your profile AND you don’t want your phone number in the headline, per the teachings from Kent.

About Section:

What you have is VERY good!! Could you break up some of your paragraphs that are a bit chunkier, like the first one?

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile and check out how he is breaking up his points.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Realtor profile example:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Call to action:

REMOVE “IF YOU WANT” — you want to remain alpha and stay in control of the conversation.

If you’re READY for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

jim@jgodonnell.com
          Participant
            @jim@jgodonnell.com

As far as

“GOOD profile photo but I want you to have a white background because the black is blending in with your hair.

Please send the photo to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her add white behind it.

ALSO – you need a banner image. She can also create that for you if you haven’t already been in talks with her. She also has her own stock images she can use 🙂”

I sent everything to Lindsey but have not heard back yet. She has not read the email from Monday at 12:47.  If you could ask her about it I would appreciate it. Or does she have a phone number?

Please review updated profile.

Thank you!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @james-odonnell, yes, Lindsey typically needs 48-72 hours to work on the above 🙂

If you don’t hear back by Wednesday, please let me know and I’d be happy to reach out.

James, you can copy and paste your About section below, as I have reworked it a bit to better attention grab your readers.

Do you want to SELL property in the Las Vegas Area? Is it time to downsize or move out of town?

Essentially…

In this market, you DON’T want to leave money on the table when there is so much demand.

I help clients like YOU get the best value. Our whole focus and passion is real estate to get you the highest price for your property!

What’s better?

Don’t take that first offer and wonder if it was the highest and best or if you could have had 5, 10, 20% more money!

Our auction-like home sales process will ENSURE you are confident that you are getting the highest value on the sale of your home, whether downsizing, cashing out of investments, or upgrading to a more suitable home!

Our proprietary sales process yields higher prices than the MLS price. In 2020 our sales averaged 8.4% HIGHER Than the MLS price.

Don’t worry…

We will help you avoid endless, random showings during these pandemic times.

Our process gets your home sold with one showing Saturday. All by appointment with the buyers and with proper health protocols in place and enforced. We take care of all the logistics and will even buy you lunch while you are out. You do not have to be at the home for the showings.

On Sunday, we will answer any questions from the offerors for you. These are typically along the lines of how old is the water heater, how far is the nearest grocery store, etc. Monday, you and I will get together with the multiple offers for review, countering, or acceptance.

My marketing team is UNIQUELY positioned to engage every possible buyer for your property.

We help build a sense of excitement and a competitive environment that results in multiple offers, eliminates low-ballers, and gets you MORE money than the traditional real estate process.

Yes, you read that right!!

Using our 72SoldPlus process, I just listed a home for $1M, sold it with multiple offers at $1.1M and it was under contract in less than 5 days. The buyer was remote the whole time and never saw the home!

Want to hear from happy clients?? Go to https://72soldplus.com/ to see endorsements from just a few of our clients!

If you are READY to get the most money possible for your home… Call me Today @ 702.218.3259, Or Message me here on Linkedin to see if we’re a good fit!

jim@jgodonnell.com
              Participant
                @jim@jgodonnell.com

Done!  Thank you. Looks very exciting….:)

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

You’re welcome, @james-odonnell 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.