Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Moved: Reply To: Please reveiw our linkedin profile

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Shelly Tomasch
      Participant
        @stomasch@aca-incorp.com

@negeen-dargahi  @rao-garuda

I’m an assistant to Rao Garuda.  I just completed his LinkedIn profile, the link is below (and also in my profile).

Could I please get your feedback.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/raokgaruda/

I hope I’m posting this in the right place!!!

Thanks!

Shelly Tomasch

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shelly-tomasch @rao-garuda, yes please post in the correct forum as a new post next time, please! Below is my feedback:

Great photo, Rao! I’d like you to zoom in by 50% so we can really see your face.

Email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and ask her to add a white background to your profile photo.

Also, I’m not loving your background photo – can you tell her about your business to lindsey@coredm.com and let her help you make some changes? She can create a great one for you.

Headline:

This needs work and more information. Please fill this out:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

There’s far too much emphasis in here on YOU and not enough on THEM – these videos will help you see why it’s important to make it so much more about them!

<hr />

Consider starting your profile asking 3 powerful, short and sweet pain point questions!

Also, your paragraphs are a bit chunky. You can copy these outlines if you’d like. These are the profiles of other realtors in the program:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you. It’s nice to educate them but not throughout the entire profile.

Call To Action:

You need one!

“If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision

Shelly Tomasch
          Participant
            @stomasch@aca-incorp.com

@negeen-dargahi

@rao-garuda

Hi Negeen,

For the Headline: which is the best?

1. Would you like to find out how to cut your income taxes by 20% – 50%?  I can help you, message me!
            2. Would you like to find out how to create tax free income in retirement?  I can help you, message me!
            3. Would you like to find out the Optimum Asset Allocation?  I can help you, message me!
            4. Would you like to find out how to keep more of what you make?  I can help you, message me!
            5. Do you want Peace of Mind planning your retirement?  I can help you, message me!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shelly-tomasch – nice work on those! How about something even stronger like:

Want To CUT Your Income Taxes By 20% – 50% RIGHT NOW?☆Helping Clients Have Peace Of Mind☆☞ MSG Me!

Or

Want _____ WITHOUT _______?☆EXPERT ______ Helping Clients ______☆☞ MSG Me!

^ the first example I had was good because it makes someone want to pick up their phone to call you ASAP. So, try to add a touch of “YOU NEED THIS NOW” kind of attitude when writing your headline.

Send me more based on my feedback, but don’t overthink it. Just work on 1-2 more and we can choose the best one.

Shelly Tomasch
              Participant
                @stomasch@aca-incorp.com

@negeen-dargahi

HI!  Here is a new link to Rao’s updated profile.  Please let us know what you think.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/raokgaruda/

Thanks!

Shelly

Shelly Tomasch
                Participant
                  @stomasch@aca-incorp.com

@negeen-dargahi  I updated the headline with     Want To CUT Your Income Taxes By 20% – 50% RIGHT NOW?☆Helping Clients Have Peace Of Mind☆☞ MSG Me!

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Looks super @shelly-tomasch 🙂 great work!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.