Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Moved: Reply To: linkedin profile review

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Carl Dilley
      Participant
        @dilleycarl123@gmail.com

Hi,

I have submitted my profile and now watching video 4. Right at the beginning he says. by now you should have watched the video on understanding the linkedin interface.

I haven’t seen that. can you point me in the right direction ?

thanks

Carl

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carl-dilley-2! Have I approved your profile? I want to make sure it looks great in order for you to successfully move forward 🙂

The linkedin interface video is referring to the LinkedIn walk through portion of the orientation video training in the Getting Started module Lesson 2.

Carl Dilley
            Participant
              @dilleycarl123@gmail.com

Hi Nageen

I submitted the profile, but I don’t think anyone has approved it.

I updated with my best shot on Linkedin and have moved now to next module

Thanks

Carl

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carl-dilley-2! To have your profile reviewed again, please submit it with a direct link and i’d be happy to take another look 🙂

Carl Dilley
              Participant
                @dilleycarl123@gmail.com

great thanks

Carl Dilley
                Participant
                  @dilleycarl123@gmail.com

Hi

It actually hasn’t been reviewed yet

https://www.linkedin.com/in/carldilley/

Thanks

Carl

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carl-dilley-2, thank you for sending that over! Below are my comments for revision:

Your current profile photo is great!! Please send it over to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her add a white background for you. This will really help the photo stand out and look more professional.

I don’t like your background photo very much. It’s not very inviting and also doesn’t pertain to your business. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is “A team with decades-long experience and financial acumen ready to assist in commercial property acquisition and consulting.” and based on the teachings, you really want to put something that POPS!

How about you fill in this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

EXAMPLE:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About section:

VERY IMPORTANT* right now, your sales letter looks like one huge paragraph and you really want to break that up into smaller paragraphs like Kent has done here –> https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Also, there needs to be better information and better organization to lead them effortlessly through your sales letter.

Right now, there is way too much emphasis on YOU and not enough on THEM.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized!

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

You want to talk about WHAT you do, HOW you help your clients, WHY they should work with you, and WHO you work with.

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.