Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Moved: Reply To: Linked In Profile Review

1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by n d 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Ray Catulli
      Participant
        @raycatulli@comcast.net

Hi Updated Profile for Review

Here is my Link
        linkedin.com/in/ray-catulli-53700a8

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ray-catulli, first off, welcome to the program and nice work taking action on your profile!

Below is my feedback on changes I’d like you to make:

Your current profile photo is really dark and hard to see. Do you have a better photo that is of high quality? If you email it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, ask her to brighten the photo and add a white background for you. Once she sends the photo back, please zoom in more so we can see your face clearly.

I don’t like your background photo very much. It’s not very inviting. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Good headline!! Very attention-grabbing! Here is another option you can use:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About section:

VERY IMPORTANT* please focus only on buyers or sellers. NOT both (for your sales letter). We find that profiles for realtors are more powerful when they have a honed in focus. Of course, in your actual profile, you can mention you do both. But for your sales letter, it’s important to pick one that you enjoy the most.

Also, there needs to be better information and better organization to lead them effortlessly through your sales letter.

Please refer to these profiles from other realtors in the program. Copy the FORMAT/outline and pay attention to the way they lead you through their profile.

Look how they detail HOW they help their clients, WHO they work with, etc.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

Please go back through the lesson – you need a lot more content!!

You need to tell them:

• what you do, how you help them, who you work with, why they should work with you

CALL TO ACTION – you need a better one:

If you’re READY for _______ message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.