3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by candy Bowman 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Jennifer Faure
      Participant
        @jenn.faure@pittsburghmoves.com

I am not getting my posts replied to… just wondering how I can get someone to see me :(.  I wrote to get a background for my Linked In profile, for my linked in profile and for my 4 questions.  Trying to be understanding but getting frustrated.  It’s been days now.  Thanks, Jenn

@negeen-dargahi

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jennifer-faure! Apologies for this! A heads up that we do not provide feedback on the weekends and we ask you to allow us up to 48 hours for replies. I’ll make sure to review your work and get back to you asap! I appreciate your patience – you’re doing GREAT!

Jennifer Faure
          Participant
            @jenn.faure@pittsburghmoves.com

Thank you @negeen-dargahi!  I understand and appreciate the response.  Working on my to-do list!

candy Bowman
            Participant
              @candy@oregontrailrealty.com

Here is my Hero story I don’t know where it goes Please help me I sent an email.

I would really like to speak to a person about this site to. I still cannot figure it out

Attachments:
          Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.