Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements Moved: Reply: Need TECH SUPPORT

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Bob DeYoe
      Participant
        @bobdeyoe@coastalcapitalmgmt.com

Finished mindset and momentum module but can not move to advanced linkedin module. please assist.

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

@bob-deyoe, this is likely a situation where you’re not checking the checkboxes directly and are assuming they are supposed to automatically complete. You want to go to the LESSON and check off the task as you complete it.  Make sure ALL the boxes on the specific lessons are checked off.  THEN the system will check off the higher levels AND your module itself will be checked off.  Also make sure you did the accountability journal for that module.  Having the module checked off AND the accountability journal completed open the next module. Please write back below if this is not the problem.

Thank you!!

cc. @negeen-dargahi @amanda-hendrickson

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bob-deyoe, no problem! We can help.

I need you to confirm:

• please go to app.hecp.com and click on the ‘dashboard’ on the left side of the screen
            • click on program box
            • on the right side of the page, there are grey empty boxes next to each module
            • if there are not 2 big red check marks next to “getting started” and “mindset and momentum”, this means that you have no manually checked off every box to indicate you’ve completed the module, okay??

If every box is checked off, including the accountability journal, please tag me and let me know!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.