Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Moved: Reply To: Alison Liddic – LinkedIn Profile Review (EXAMPLE – PROFILE REVIEW REQUEST)

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Kelly Armstrong
      Participant
        @kelly@bewholeent.com

Great evening

Provided is my linkedin link for review and recommendations.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bewholefinancial/

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Kelly

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kelly-armstrong-2! A really nice job taking action on your profile!!

Below is my feedback:

You look great in your profile photo! It looks a touch overly edited, probably because of the white background added but for now, its good!

Love the background photo!

Headline:

SUPER job!! I wanted to add some nice touches to

Want To INCREASE Your Credit Score In LESS Than 60 Days WITHOUT Stress?☆ I Help You Get Your Life Back! ☆☞ Message Me!

Summary:

I really like that you started off your summary with pain point questions! You do need more information for your summary (sales letter).

I actually think if you copied Kent’s profile outline, this would really benefit you and get your message across.

Check his profile out here —> https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

You can just add in your own information to his profile outline.

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you.

Call To Action:

I like what you have but it could be stronger.

“If you’re READY for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision!! 🙂

Great work!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.