2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Jeanette Uptain
      Participant
        @jeanetteuptain@yahoo.com

@negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn

I am having trouble understanding who and where to send my 4 questions to. Also, what do I talk to them about once I call them? I am totally overwhelmed and frustrated.

HELP PLEASE

Thanks,

Jeanette Uptain

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeanette-uptain! No problem, I’m happy to provide some clarity around this!

First off, please go back through the 4 questions module in the program and take your time understanding it.

Next up, I want you to make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “4 QUESTIONS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

The 4 questions is a way to create a dialogue with your LinkedIn connection to ultimately get them on the phone with you ASAP –

when you’re on the phone with them, you chat with them more about what they do and then you tell them more about yourself. THE PHONE CALL IS WHEN YOU QUALIFY if they are a good fit to work with you. Make sense??

To connect with people on LinkedIn:

go to LinkedIn.com
          click on “my network” in the blue header on the top part of the site
          click “accept” and “connect” with anyone and everyone, okay??

Then, once you are a connection, you can send your Q1.
          Please go back through the 4 questions part of the program.

4 Questions For Realtors To Use (if you’re not a realtor, let me know):

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

**please tag me if you have questions

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by n d.

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeanette-uptain! No problem, I’m happy to provide some clarity around this!

First off, please go back through the 4 questions module in the program and take your time understanding it.

Next up, I want you to make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “4 QUESTIONS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

1. The 4 questions is a way to create a dialogue with your LinkedIn connection to ultimately get them on the phone with you ASAP – when you’re on the phone with them, you chat with them more about what they do and then you tell them more about yourself. THE PHONE CALL IS WHEN YOU QUALIFY if they are a good fit to work with you. Make sense??
            2. To connect with people on LinkedIn:
              1. go to LinkedIn.com
              2. click on “my network” in the blue header on the top part of the site
              3. click “accept” and “connect” with anyone and everyone, okay?? Then, once you are a connection, you can send your Q1.

Please go back through the 4 questions part of the program.

4 Questions For Realtors To Use (if you’re not a realtor, let me know):

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.