4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Rilaine Johnson
      Participant
        @iowahomes4sale@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

I just completed my LinkedIn Profile.  Would you review it please?

Thank you.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/rilainejohnson

PS:  I emailed my photo to Lindsey@coredm.com on Wednesday evening.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rilaine-johnson! Really nice job with your profile! Below is my feedback:

Can you email Lindsey and have her create a new background photo for you? I’m not loving the one you currently have.

You emailed her about a white background for your profile photo, correct?

Headline:

Looks great!!

Summary:

Everything looks great. There are a few “i” and I challenge you to change that to “you” so it stays focused on them.

Proud of your work!

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hey, @rilaine-johnson – I LOVE the new background – YAY!!!  I would SKIP the white background for your profile photo – it looks terrific already!!

@negeen-dargahi did a great job with your profile suggestions and you have implemented everything perfectly – YAY!!! I DO agree about removing more of the “I”s – Make sure you watch my BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.  That will help you understand WHY.

Great work!!!

Rilaine Johnson
            Participant
              @iowahomes4sale@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  @halle-eavelyn

Would you please take a second look at my profile?  Did I get rid of enough (I’s)?

Negeen, I changed my photo to the white background, however I agree with Halle about the darker background looking good against the lighter back drop house photo.  What do you think? I attached the photo with the darker background to this message.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/rilainejohnson

Thanks so much for your time.

Attachments:

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rilaine-johnson! NICE work revising!

The new background image you have is a bit pixelated – is this the one Lindsey created for you??

After seeing Halle’s feedback on the white background, I see her point! Since they both look great, I say you choose the one you like best!

Your profile, in my opinion, looks really nice. Proud of you 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.