Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews modifying the questions Strategy

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Roger Keeton 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Roger Keeton
      Participant
        @rkeeton30@gmail.com

Hi HECT

@kent-littlejohn  I watched the  modifying the question strategy video . However I wasn’t moved much . I did not quite get what I am suppose to take away from it . I understand the 1 guy when he talked about how he seen more success when listening to the client and not trying to sell  and also the lady that spoke about how she found a bit more success in her strategy  but overall the video failed to give us specific instructions on what to do as it relates to modifying the questions. Please elaborate more on this !?!?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-keeton if you’re talking about the 4 questions, they video is basically saying to not qualify with the questions and to qualify on the phone. Below is an outline of the 4 questions you can use:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

@roger-keeton, remember that resistance thing we’ve been talking about? The specific instructions for the 4 Questions are in the training.  My 4 Questions video is on your mindset about the material, and how we often get in our own way (and don’t take action because of it).  The above 4 Questions are the ones we use with Realtors AND they are NOT to be modified first, they are to be sent out to 100 new connections ASAP to see who jumps on the phone with you.  Then you can have a small data pool (26 responses to Q1, 2 calls, etc) to have an idea of how many peeps you need to start a conversation with to see how many people get on the phone.  If you get pushback from more than 1 person, bring that to the forums so we can talk about modifying the questions (which happens very rarely).  The 4 Questions Video explains why to do it this way, so if you haven’t watched that yet,  find the video in the Transformational Business Strategy module – from your modules dashboard, scroll down to the bottom middle and click on the icon.  The videos are all in alphabetical order. You’ve got this!!

Roger Keeton
            Participant
              @rkeeton30@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  Thanks  I understand your response and it has given me clarity!

@halle-eavelyn  cool! but 1 part please explain  pushback ?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.