Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews modified 1st ques to current contacts

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Carol Linden 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Carol Linden
      Participant
        @carol@effectivewithpeople.com

Hey,

MODIFIED FIRST QUESTION:

“Hey, Joe, great to be connected in LinkedIn. What’s your core business these days?”

REASONING:

I have over 2,000 LI connections. MOSTLY because I’ve volunteered facilitating job seeker groups every Monday morning for 8 years.

LOTS of change happens for people, so MOST are probably NOT doing what they were when I last spoke to them when they landed a job a left the program. This is my way to reconnect, and it’s perfectly logical that I’m asking what they’re engaged in now.

Make sense, ok?

I’d like to start this next Tuesday. Not trying to delay. Just trying to avoid Fridays and Mondays.

Thanks so much, looking forward to getting started with folks I know. I hadn’t anticipated this part–reaching out to people I already know. Duh. LOL

Cheers,

Carol

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carol-linden! This sounds great.

I’d also split test using:

“Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core focus?”

or

“Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?” (shorter)

Do this for 2 weeks sending out 20 Q1/day and see how they all perform 🙂

Carol Linden
          Participant
            @carol@effectivewithpeople.com

Oh, I’m thrilled. I feel SO GOOD about that wording. It just really fits.

Yes, I’m on it!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.