3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Rich Steffen
      Participant
        @rich@core1team.com

On my Kickstart call Diane mentioned the 30 Hour Workweek video and the Empowered To-Do List Video. I went to the bottom of the list of classes on the Dashboard to the 3 in-color icons and can find them now where.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen! I can help you with this 🙂

All of the videos are in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

HECP Transformational Business Strategy Trainings

Rich Steffen
          Participant
            @rich@core1team.com

Good morning Negeen,

I found 2 of the 3 videos that Halle referenced in my Kickstart call. The one I am not able to find is 5 Sense 5 Minutes. This is just a small thing, but in our call she kept referencing the 30 Hour Workweek, but her video is the 40 Hour Workweek.

Thanks for you help, Rich

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen, have you also looked in the mindset call recordings? I’m not sure what video is titled “5 Sense 5 Minutes”.

You should come to the live call and ask Halle and she can help you find it!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.