Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Mindset Mindset homework questions and my responses

7 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Rachel Kendall 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Rachel Kendall
      Participant
        @richinblessings@hotmail.com

Mindset homework
        April 22, 2020
        TO GET RICH Suggested Money Mantra (say it, write it, feel it, own it):
        Do I deserve to be rich?
        When this question was first asked, I did not believe I deserved anything good especially to be rich.
        Now I say I do deserve to be rich!
        Do I give myself permission to be rich?
        Yes, I do give myself permission to be rich!
        I love money because I love myself. Please give at least ten answers to each of the following: Make a list of all the reasons why you deserve money. (list at least 10)
        1. I like to take care of myself
        2. I like to be self sufficient
        3. I want to be dependable
        4. I wish to be debt free
        5. I want to clear my debt
        6. When I have money I can hire someone to clean my home
        7. I will be able to hire someone to take care of my property and landscaping.
        8. I will be able to hire someone to help me with my business on facebook, linkedin, my website
        9. I will be able to hire a coach to help me with my being consistent in my emotions
        10. I will be able to hire someone to help me with parts of my business where I have difficulty.
        11. Hire tech support
        12. I will be able to take care of my health better, by going to needed doctors
        13. Get the products for better health
        14. Find solutions to improve my health
        15. Not fear if or when I can do anything
        16. Spend some time on fun activities, learn to have fun.
        17. I want to own my pool where I can use it safely and not have allergies to the water
        18. I want to have an infrared sauna for health
        19. I give myself permission to not ask for permission for anything for myself
        20. I give myself permission to live fear free
        21. I give myself permission to be alright
        22. I give myself permission to learn to have fun then have fun
        23. I give myself permission to be alive
        24. I give myself permission to love myself

Rachel Kendall
        Participant

Question #2

2.) Make a list of some beautiful things that have happened in this world thanks to money.
          A nice home to live in, in comfort
          We now have the ability to own personal computers
          Children can have their own computers and do homework online and talk to their teachers.
          My daughter can stay home and work on her masters, talk to her coaches on the phone and be around her family
          Nice cars with gas efficiency
          To own Impressive washers and dryers with larger than normal capacity for quilts and large pillows cleanliness in home.
          The ability to travel across the world in flight easily
          Beautiful hotels with filtered air, water and with great comfort
          Attend and meet new people and make new friends and build business opportunities
          More people getting a better education and opportunities in life.
          More opportunities for research for more cures
          Better available functional doctors support for improved health.
          New treatments available
          Nicer choices for clean homes, safe, efficient homes.
          Beautiful and healthy gardens

Still working on this area, and I do need to observe and seek

Rachel Kendall
          Participant

Question #3 of homework:

3.) Make a list of all the awesome things and experiences money will add to your life.
            I can set up time to do art again, I used to love to create and paint.
            I will have more time to dance
            Get health care not insured to pay out of pocket for, that I want and know will help me, like my stem cell treatments from my own body to grow new cells to help with my knees, heart, and any other area I need help with. I would like to have a doctor in Seattle do the treatments and not worry where the money comes from.
            I would like to travel the world to ancestral home for experiences ancestors lived and research those countries, such as Ireland, France, England, Germany and many other countries and meet family.
            With improved health I will be able to get out of the house and meet more people and mingle.
            Take my family to see Hawaii
            Take my children and grandchildren to visit Disney World
            Meet a wonderful earthly companion and be married and Honeymoon In Hawaii
            Meet families of people my father meet when he was on a mission in Hawaii and show them his journal of their families that visited the LDS Temple and Family History Center. I have a record of these people.
            Have more time to do Genealogy research.
            Hire someone to help me do my landscaping and yard work
            Hire someone to clean my home especially dusting because of my allergies.
            Have help to proof my books and time to write them
            Hire a great coach to keep me focused and working efficiently
            Have the security of the insurances I need to protect myself and business.
            Have home security to protect my home and have peace of mind.
            Have a pool in my yard that I can swim in and is safe and clean, family can also share in the fun.
            Have an outdoor bar-B-Que and have friends over for fun activities.
            I Want to love more of life

Rachel Kendall
            Participant

Question #4

4.) Make a list of how you being rich will benefit others.
              I can afford to hire others to do my yard work gives someone a job
              I can hire a maid or business to clean my home
              I can hire a person to start their own company as part of my business to do my tech work
              I can hire for any other parts of my business I need help with
              By having funds to buy nice things I help others to have funds for what they want.
              I can afford to buy great food I can eat, supporting another business owner.
              I will be able to have more time to help others
              I will be able to find ways to coach others and help them to find themselves and their desires
              I will help individuals to find more confidence and security
              I will write books to help others not feel alone or undeserving
              I will be able to have more confidence to be supportive.
              I will be able to be a better example that if I can do this work, others can do it also.
              I will be able to offer more help where it is needed

Rachel Kendall
              Participant

I do not see how to set up a different topic:

Halle asked me: WHAT IS THE BENEFIT I GET FROM BEING STUCK?

This is difficult for me to write, talk about or address, I have shut down constantly even last week trying to do these assignments, I have had to back away many times from this assignment or issues for many years as I get head pressure, shut down my mind and body and get physically and emotionally sick.

I got benefit from being stuck by trying to protect myself from things that kept happening.
                I felt the frustrations of poverty, and family problems, fighting, etc. while in my mother’s womb and for my whole life, afraid if I do anything I will be hurt. My mother made me believe that I would die if I did something she wrong, she warned me constantly so I was afraid to live. I was and have been scared of everything, even my own shadow probably.
                I don’t like to attract attention or be hurt.
                When I got anything I would lose it, or so I thought, it was taken away for me such as a pretty ring I got at the dentist office, I lost everything, even a precious document, my patriarchal blessing went missing for many years, I thought I had lost it just like everything else. My aunt gave it back to me in 1988, I got this personal document in 1965 originally, my mother gave my bedroom furniture and everything she could away.
                I thought I was so bad at losing everything I ever had or touched and didn’t deserve anything.
                When something good would happen such as I finally learned to drive and got my license, I had problems.
                I graduated high school and started college and my parents moved away leaving me behind without notice and no place to go, I was abandoned.
                I got married and got abused and everything was taken away from me again, like beautiful wedding gifts, and so much more. This time by my first husband in an abusive controlling marriage even my self-worth was destroyed, and my children were also abused.
                I have had people in groups I was in tell me I was not good at anything, try to change me, my programs, my name of books, programs. Criticized and told I knew nothing. I hated myself and everything I did.
                I had some make me feel my look, my clothes I wore, everything about me was bad and ugly so I hated ME. Yes I got very angry at everything and withdrew from most things. Yes they had won. I grew up believing I was no good and took my anger and pain out on myself, yet I wanted to protect my children and would not end my life because of them. I did not care that doing bad things to me was a sin to God.
                I was angry at the world, myself and did not trust anyone. Who would listen to a no good no nothing low life piece of flesh like me, I couldn’t do anything good or right, I was convinced until now.

Now I know I deserve everything good, I do have value! I am a spirit daughter of God.

Rachel Kendall
                Participant

Second part to the last question:

Halle assigned me extra work: For each one, ask:

If I get rich, what will happen?
                  I get noticed and something bad will happen to me, I will not be able to hold on to anything. It will be destroyed, lot, or stolen, or something else bad.
                  Is it true?
                  It was true in the past.
                  1. Is it true that it’s possible?
                  Yes
                  2. If it is, will it be because I’m rich or is it pretty much just as possible now?
                  Yes, it is possible even now, rich or poor.

3. What solutions could I come up with that could change the outcome?
                  I am still working on this one.
                  I am learning to take control of my own life. I should not need approval from anyone, but my god and myself. I want to make myself happy, not every one else.

I did watch a religious service talk this morning and the woman was very happy driving to the Temple when she got caught in a speed trap and was very embarrassed and felt unworthy then as she had been caught speeding and not noticed the sign.

She then started beating herself up feeling unworthy to go to the house of the Lord and turned around to go home. She finally stopped and pulled off to pray about the situation talking to the Lord. The thought was she was not unworthy and could repent, by being more careful to her speeds. The Lord still felt she should continue her journey to the Temple of service to the Lord.

She continued on to the temple and enjoyed her spiritual time there. If she had let the situation with the officer, her day would have been ruined. Grateful for stopping and evaluating her choices she was able to save her day and not continue in a negative state of mind, letting others control how she felt.

I realize I have let others control my life, my thoughts, and fears being afraid of doing anything, so I let them win, by doing exactly what I was afraid of doing.

What I can do now it not seek acceptance by others, just do what needs to be done, or I desire to do, and not care what others say. I don’t need their approval or validation now, I can make my choices for me. If someone doesn’t like what I do, or the way I do something they don’t have to deal with it. There will be someone who will, if not I can find another way to do it.

I have heard a saying “Some will, some won’t, so what”, I need to use this!

Rachel Kendall
                  Participant

Play the “What if game”, change negative to positive questions.

Beliefs I had growing up and still have:
                    (Negative) My family was the black sheep’s of all our family parents and cousins.
                    (Positive) My family was troubled but we were just lonely and needed attention, not black sheeps.
                    (Negative) We were told that we would never amount to anything.
                    (Positive) I am a good and caring person and do good to help others.
                    (Negative) I was constantly told I am stupid, fat and ugly and I believed it.
                    (Positive) I do have a lot of intelligence, I love to research and learn and encourage others to feel good about themselves and their intelligence. People still think I sound and look much younger than my present age.
                    I am beautiful
                    (Negative) I have been told I am clumsy and not talented.
                    (Positive) I took dance for many years, could sing, was in plays in school and as an adult, directed a few plays in church and community. Choreographed dance in plays, acted in lead parts like Golda in Fidler on the Roof and yes also had solos and group singing in the plays and community choirs.
                    (Negative) I was told I will never amount to anything.
                    I love creating and planting gardens and using my bounty to share with others, can, dehydrate and freeze my produce for food storage to take care of my large family.
                    I have taken care of my own yard mowing, rototilling, landscaping.
                    I am creating my own coaching programs or to teach and support others.
                    (Negative) Losing everything I have ever had, ruining what I touch, scolded for being bad.
                    (Positive) I learned that I did not lose those belongings they were taken away and given to someone else and never told me or told I was being selfish. I tried to be the perfect little girl and hid a lot in the shadow. I learned to be a people pleaser.
                    (Negative) I am afraid of letting people down, not be a good coach, maintain supporting clients or a business.
                    (Positive) I do like to be supportive, I set goals, and teach others for free, I share all that I have with others.
                    (Negative) Scared to death to get robbed or killed. People target you when you have money or more than they do, house, cars, money they think you have, or other things.
                    I have been robbed of belonging, my feelings being judged wrongly because of someone else’s fears,
                    I have felt that I am not good enough and never will be.
                    (Positive) I realize that I have had things stolen from me even poor, and also people attacked my home when they thought I am rich while others do not accept my family because they know that I am not rich like them. People do make often wrong or unfair judgements that is their problem, I am working to learn that I do deserve to be more, and I do deserve more of anything I desire in this life.
                    (Negative) I do get physically and mentally ill and shake in fear of doing something wrong, scared of not being perfect.
                    (Positive) I am acknowledging that I do want more in my life and to be acknowledged for my efforts and works, and abilities.
                    (Negative) I don’t like to be seen or noticed, no public display.
                    (Positive) I do like to act to hide behind a character to be noticed to prove who I can be and want to be.
                    I do want to have clients who I can help to be attracted to me and that I can help them over come as I have a lot of experience in my life. I have had struggles, and I can help and have helped others, but never paid, I would like to start getting paid.
                    I am working on making changes in my mindset and starting to remember what I want to do and how I have helped others in the past. I have been criticized and torn apart by their words. I have sought approval and validation and let others decide my fate and given up my power to others who did not know what they were deciding for me.

I now choose to seek approval of myself, I choose to learn and believe that I do have skills, knowledge and belief in me. I must let my light shine so others can see the true me! See my gifts and talents!
                    I do have gifts that I brought into this world and also things that I have gained from my challenges and trials in this life. I seek to let go and let God help me to share my gifts and talents with others in this life.

Rachel Kendall
                    Participant

What if I am extremely rich because I deserve to be wealthy, and I am able to take care of helping others to overcome and become more of themselves, the person who they are meant to be!

What if I can fulfill my dreams and live the life I desire to live by helping others to achieve their dreams.

What if I can Live and that I am living my BIG FULL LIFE DREAM NOW!

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.