2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Frank Petras
      Participant
        @fpetras@frankpetras.com

What is the full name of the book that Halle suggested I read during my Kickstart call?

Also, where do I find my recorded Kickstart call?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@halle-eavelyn, can you help with this? @tony-liddic, are the kickstart calls recorded?

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hey, Frank – you should have received your recording by now.  My assistant, Tracey, sends these out approx. 2 business days after we do them. ( @negeen-dargahi & @amanda-hendrickson, this is true for ALL private coaching calls). I spoke with her and it was sent on Oct. 19, 1 day after your call.  She has just sent it again. It’s from tracey@coredm.com so look in Spam and be sure to whitelist @coredm.com

Did I suggest you join the Mindset calls, Frank? I believe that may have been it – we are currently studying Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, and you can head over to the Mindset forum for links and info, and to the bottoms right corner module on your main dashboard – it says Mindset and Accountability calls, and you want the one from last Wednesday if you missed the call (part 1).  Then come to ALL the Wednesday calls at 5PM EST to catch each piece of the training.
            Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/7099495740

If it was another book, then just listen to the call recording.  Let me know if this does not resolve your issues.  Thanks!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.