Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week MAY INTENTIONS!!!

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

MAY INTENTIONS!!

I am so grateful that I have 3 clients and closing this month!

I am so grateful because in 45 minutes @claudia-dill is meeting with Bri and will meet with investors and grateful they have inquired their first house with their investor.

I am grateful that my multi-family transaction is closing at the end of this month!! I am so grateful for the 2 new clients that I am receiving this month!

I am seeing the deal moving forward smoothly! I am so grateful for getting the signs for my highest potential regarding the brokerage and the move!

I’m so grateful for the money coming to me from unexpected sources and not being attached to the outcome!!

I’m grateful to have a new group this month and for the You2D book!

I am so grateful for at least 2 listings that I am having this month and I’m grateful for the attorney getting the titles fixed so we can close on the house in May! “This or something BETTER”.

I have kicked resistance to the curb and excited to see new listings this month!

I’m on my way to meet a new seller!

I am committed to enrolling 4 new teammates this month and receive money from unexpected sources!!

I am so grateful this month for more wonder in my life!! “More wonder please”

I am thankful for implementing the new training that [Halle and Kent] talked about and I am excited for the future results of that training!!

I am grateful that I have 4 new contacts from LI with whom I am meeting and discussing possibilities. I am grateful that I have my 3 listings under contracts and that a buyer has come to me from at least one of them!

I am grateful that I received business from LinkedIn this month!!

ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT MONTH EVERYONE!! 🙂

@kent-littlejohn @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @halle-eavelyn @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen@donald-stojack @tristen-smith @kerry-sullivan @brandon-duncan @todd-waldron @yahya-bakkar

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.