Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions Maximum Connection Requests?

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Charley Kyd 4 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Charley Kyd
      Participant
        @kyd@exceluser.com

I believe that LinkedIn allows a maximum number of connection requests. If so, where can we check the remaining number of connections available?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @charley-kyd – what version of LinkedIn do you currently have?

Charley Kyd
          Participant
            @kyd@exceluser.com

Well, duh, @negeen-dargahi, I guess I should have thought of that myself!

I’ve got Premium.

This morning, I read that if a sufficient percentage of my connection invitations are accepted–and not counted as spam–I can refill the bucket if I run out. So could you also tell me WHERE I request more connections?

Thanks!

Charley

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @charley-kyd – haha glad we could figure that out!

I’m going to tag in @matt-barcus to help. I’m confused by your question on “where to request more connections”. That would be normally, by going to profiles and clicking request but Matt may understand your question a bit better than myself.

Charley Kyd
              Participant
                @kyd@exceluser.com

Hey,   @matt-barcus and @negeen-dargahi, I’d still like to know where we can go to get more connection requests and to learn how many we still have. I know we can do the former, and I assume we can do the later.

Thanks.

Charley

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.