Participant
        @matt@micelfinancial.com

Please review my profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattchanceycfp/

@negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @matt-chancey! A really nice job on your LinkedIn profile! Below is my feedback:

I’d like you to have a different background photo. Please email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better for you to use!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Profile Photo:

I’m tossing back and forth between keeping your current profile photo (credibility) versus actually having a photo of you looking at the camera.

My recommendation is to get a new profile photo of you looking at the camera and smiling. This will help you be more approachable, especially when connecting with others.

The headline looks GREAT! (I capitalized the first letter of each word to make it pop)

Want To Help Your Clients ELIMINATE Taxes While Becoming Their Most TRUSTED Advisor?☆ Advanced Tax Planning☞Message Me!

Summary:

NICE work! You’ve got some really great content in your profile but there’s a lot of “i” in your profile and not enough “Here’s what I can do for YOU”.

Check out Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Starting your summary off the same way Kent has, would be greatly beneficial.

WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS:

I help clients like YOU ___________.

Essentially…

When you work with me, you _____________.

WHO DO I WORK WITH? ____,_______,_______.

Here’s How I Help Clients Like YOU In 3 Ways:

Try to remove the “I help” and switch up the sentence to have “you” in there.

Check out Kent’s call to action —> https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here’s what he has:

This is NOT a plea for MORE business.

This is ME helping you gain COMPLETE control of your freedom and growth.

==> HERE’S THE DISCLOSURE:

If you don’t have a solid offer OR conversion process OR can’t CLOSE a sale worth a crap…

I CAN’T HELP YOU. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

If you want more clients using a practically untouched 400MM+ member platform with an average income of $110K+ (LinkedIn of course) and have a solid high ticket offer ($2,000 or more)… we should work together.

SHOOT ME A MESSAGE and let’s chat!

^ having a powerful call to action like that will do wonders for your profile. Copy the above and just add in your own information.

Tag me in your revision and nice job!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.