Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Master Classes MASTER CLASS: YOUR PERFECT CLIENT CALL RECORDING

Tagged: 

9 replies, 8 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

NOVEMBER MASTER CLASS: YOUR PERFECT CLIENT

Struggling with creating your Perfect Client Avatar?

Don’t understand why you need one?

Want to know how to use your Perfect Client Profile to get your clients to REALLY listen to you, perhaps for the first time?

Want to understand the value of the Perfect Client AND how to use it throughout the program to get better results all the way through??

Listen to the recording of this AWESOME Master Class!! Hear Case Studies of existing clients as they work through different stages and needs with their own Perfect Client Avatars.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Halle Eavelyn.

Jennifer Davis
        Participant
          @jdavisprop@comcast.net

I will definitely be on that call tomorrow!I have created my client avatar and am confused as to when that will come into play in my program.

Looking forward to getting some clarification. I am definitely feeling overwhelmed and behind.

Thanks,
          Jennifer Davis

PS I am also confused about using BBCodes. Not at all sure how and why I would use that format.

Sammy Tovar
          Participant
            @sammy@sdhac.com

@halle-eavelyn oh no! We had this in our google calendar for noon PST:( Will the recording be posted in this thread? Cheers, Sammy and Amanda

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @sammy-tovar-2 – yeah, ALL times are always listed Eastern since the whole HECP team is in that time zone.  Recording should be up by tomorrow, though!!

Sam Ahmed
              Participant
                @shamsheersahmed@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn  @marc-dupuis  @kent-littlejohn

This is for Marc in case it is of help to him. Please check-out this website in case you are not aware of this as yet https://www.biggerpockets.com/

If you access this website, go to the ‘Forums’ section. There are a ton of conversations taking place there. You might be able to hook some clients looking for your kind of service – Armchair Real Estate Investing:) You can search for them in LinkedIn & get a conversation started having some background about their chatter on that Forum.

Let me know if this helps ya!

Cheers,

Sam

Teresa Davila
                Participant
                  @teresamdavila@gmail.com

@laura-barker – check out this EXCELLENT master class!

Laura Barker
                    Participant
                      @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@teresa-davila

Thanks, ma’am! It’s on my to do list and soon to be moved to my empowered to do list!

Laura

Rich Steffen
                    Participant
                      @rich@core1team.com

Difficulty in creating my Avatar. I am about making relationships with people that can refer me repeatedly, but are not my end client. The referral source I have had the most luck with is family practice attorneys. From them I get clients dealing with family estates, divorce, bankruptcy and all have to sell and/or buy a home. If I use an attorney as my avatar then age, gender and possibly income don’t mean anything andI don’t have any choice over the type of client they refer to me other than they all share the need of an family practice attorney.   So is my avatar the attorney or the end client they will refer me to?

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen – this would be a really great question to bring to the live call… the entire team can help you access this.

Remember, whoever is your perfect client, that is exactly who you want to target and communicate with. It is also okay to speak to a different group if you know they will refer you to your perfect client.

Hope this helps in the meantime, you can post this question in the “Live Q&A” forum for one of the live calls taking place this week!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.