Participant
        @bencarpenetti@me.com

@halle-eavelyn

@anthony-simonie-2

@tony-liddic

@kent-littlejohn

@matt-barcus

@negeen-dargahi

I just completed my LinkedIn profile. Could I please get your feedback?

Thank you

@ben-carpenetti

linkedin.com/in/bencarpenetti

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @ben-carpenetti! Welcome to the program – happy to provide you with feedback, below:

GREAT profile photo — I want you to send that photo to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and please ask her to add a white background for you. This will help brighten the photo up and make it look better and less dark.

You also need a better banner background image. In that email to Lindsey, tell her your field of work and she will create something custom for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Your headline is looking good but I just cleaned it up and removed your phone number. Your number doesn’t belong in the headline, but you can add it to the end of your sales letter in your about section of your profile.

Want To Become A CERTIFIED Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt And Earn OVER $100,000? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

^ Ben, will the average person know what a “Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt” is? I just want to ask because you want to kind of make everything simple for people reading it so thats why I left the blanks there, because I wasn’t quite sure what you did.

LASTLY…

I don’t see your about section of your profile. That is the most important part. Can you please look in your privacy settings and make sure you turn the visibility on for your about section?

It should look like a sales letter like this:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Please tag me once you’ve made the changes 🙂

Ben Carpenetti
          Participant
            @bencarpenetti@me.com

Where do you do the taging?

Is it in the body of the text or where it says TAGS below?

I don’t know why you can’t see my about?

Ben Carpenetti
            Participant
              @bencarpenetti@me.com

@negeen-dargahi

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ben-carpenetti, please follow the instructions below – you may just need to write something in that slot in order for it to appear on your linkedin. Refer to the examples.

Click the Me icon at top of your LinkedIn homepage.
                Click View profile.
                Click the Edit in the top right of the About section.
                In the pop-up window that appears, fill out your information in the About/summary field.
                Click Save.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by n d.
            Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.