Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Mary Palys 30 second infomercial script

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Mary palys
      Participant
        @mpalys1956@gmail.com

Want to sell your beautiful home marketed professionally, and close that qualified buyer?

Want the best price in selling  your real estate in south Jersey?

Do you want to capture this market?

Is  the selling process putting you into OVERWHELM?

If yes, let me help!

I’m Mary Palys, an attentive, patient, responsive Realtor with Better Homes and Gardens Maturo. I help clients like you navigate your home or land sale to closing. Relax while I manage the advertising, market exposure, contract negotiations, and governing agency approvals. My focus is on meeting your sale objective, so you can concentrate on your future.

When you’re ready to sell, message me here on Linkedin, text or call me at (609) 579-9443. Let’s get started!!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mary-palys! Nice job on your infomercial! There are a few tweaks that I’d like to make, which I have done so below:

Are you READY to sell your beautiful home and have it marketed professionally?

Want the BEST price for selling your real estate in South Jersey?

Do you want qualified buyers?

If you answered yes to these questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Mary Palys, an expert Realtor helping clients in South Jersey with Better Homes and Gardens Maturo. I help clients like you navigate your home or land sale to closing. Relax while I manage the advertising, market exposure, contract negotiations, and governing agency approvals. My focus is on meeting your sales objective, so you can concentrate on your future.

If you’re READY to sell your home for top profit to QUALIFIED buyers, message me here on Linkedin to see if we’re a good fit!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.