Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements MANIFESTING MORE MONEY – NEW MINDSET COACHING!!

Tagged: 

17 replies, 9 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

Hey, HECP Family!

We are starting a SPECIAL 8-WEEK PROGRAM inside of the weekly Mindset Group Coaching Calls! Every Wednesday, 5PM EST, join us for a mindset call.
        This program is called MANIFESTING MORE MONEY!

You will learn simple spiritual principles for making more money, and a way to manifest everything you’ve ever dreamed of.

Most importantly, you will learn that it’s just a simple system to follow – all you have to do is pay attention and you MUST get wealthy.  All the hard work and struggle in the world isn’t going to help as much as this simple system will!!

I will be hosting this program right inside of the weekly call – for the first half of each call, and then will take your questions and your mindset issues for the rest of each call.

Manifesting More Money will teach 2 principles weekly from Wallace Wattles’ famous book, The Science of Getting Rich.  You can download the PDF or buy the book or listen to it on Audible. Here’s the free PDF link:
        the book is Wallace Wattles’s The Science of Getting Rich.  You can download the PDF or buy the book or listen to it on Audible. Here’s the PDF link:
        http://www.thesecret.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/The-Science-of-Getting-Rich.pdf

Please come to the call with the first 2 chapters read or listened to! And plan on reading 2 chapters before every call. They are SUPER SHORT and EASY!! (each chapter is around 3-5 pages).

The LINK to the Mindset Coaching weekly calls remains the same:
        https://zoom.us/j/7099495740
        Or if you must join by phone,
        US: +14086380968,,7099495740#  or +16468769923,,7099495740#
        Canada: +1 647 558 0588
        Australia: +61 (0) 2 8015 2088
        United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3695 0088
        Meeting ID: 709 949 5740
        International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=sDkd9U2Bsx-B1nK2iHKUIcfjHJ9RQCCc
        SEE YOU THERE!!!

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @tony-liddic @negeen-dargahi @phil-hall @alison-liddic @wilson-smith@chris-pierce @kevin-hoover @anthony-hendrickson @staci-ulrich

HECProgram Admin
        Keymaster
          @hecpadmin

This is amazing!!

Anonymous
            @

Awesome @halle-eavelyn!

Angela McCants
            Participant
              @mccants10@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn  Is this MMM call scheduled for today or tomorrow?  I noticed it on the schedule for both Wed and Thurs.  Please advise.

Thank you!

Angela

William McCabe
              Participant
                @bill@softnetsearch.com

@halle-eavelyn  – what time is the call is it today..   ??

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

@william-mccabe, ALL the Mindset calls are at 5PM EST every Wednesday.  @angela-mccants, that’s the weekly Q&A call, which happens on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

PLEASE review the original post above for call times and log-in info and come on video if you can!

Thomas Rasmussen
                  Participant
                    @tom@tomrasmussen.com

I just finished reading the book.  I couldn’t stop reading.  I’ve got my image.  Time to put it into ACTION.

Thanks.

Halle Eavelyn
                      @halle@coredm.com

AWESOME!! Great job, @tom-rasmussen!

cc. @kent-littlejohn, @matt-barcus

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Halle Eavelyn.

Thomas Rasmussen
                      Participant
                        @tom@tomrasmussen.com

Hi,

I’m watching the Mindset Coaching call video from Wednesday.  It says 6-7-2018.  I’m pretty sure it should be 6-6-2018.

@halle-eavelyn

Halle Eavelyn
                          @halle@coredm.com

Fixed it, @tom-rasmussen. See you next week!!

Laura Barker
                          Participant
                            @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@halle-eavelyn did I understand from yesterday’s call that you were going to create a forum for the mindset call crowd? I’ve really been missing the “community feel” we had with FB and feel like this would bring it back!

Along those lines, I just want to share that I listened to the Abraham Hicks night time and morning rampage videos – amazing! After listening to the morning rampage today, I immediately had an insight about exactly what to do to line up 4 memberships I have been trying to get to help one of my team mates! At the time I made the necessary call, I received an email simultaneously from the person I was calling! She said she had some new employees who enroll! I can’t describe the craziness of this – I don’t even have to work for it!

Halle Eavelyn
                              @halle@coredm.com

WONDERFUL, @laura-barker!!  YES!! The mindset forum is UP!!!!! Check it out for the links to those videos (and I’m sure MUCH more in the coming weeks!!!)

Sharon wu Wu
                              Participant
                                @realtorbot@gmail.com

Where can I find the recoding for 6/20’s mindset?

n d
                                  Keymaster
                                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sharon-wu,

Please click on ‘dashboard’

Then, click on ‘HECP Program’

Then, scroll to the very bottom row where you see “mindset coaching calls”

CLICK ON THAT

Then, scroll down on the right side where you see ‘dates’ to the recorded calls and look for 6/20

Hope this helps!

Sharon wu Wu
                                  Participant
                                    @realtorbot@gmail.com

I only see the 6/13 not 6/20

Halle Eavelyn
                                      @halle@coredm.com

You’re right, @sharon-wu – the call did not record for some reason!! I’m going to record another version of the material so that we have the next 2 chapters. Please bear with me over the next few days and I’ll get it up! Thank you!!

cc. @negeen-dargahi

Sharon wu Wu
                                      Participant
                                        @realtorbot@gmail.com

Thank you @halle-eavelyn.  My last week was crazy over booked.  I was trying to catch up the webinars I missed over the weekend.

Viewing 15 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.