Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions Making Contact on LinkedIn…

3 voices, 7 replies
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Kristen Mehr
      Participant
        @kristen@trulyfinehomes.com

Hi There!

So we have reached out to over 350 people on LinkedIn. 67 have connected. Yet only 3 have answered the first question “What exactly is your core business is currently?” And none have answered the second question…

Am I doing something wrong??? A bit frustrated…

Kristen

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @kristen-mehr, don’t worry, I’m happy to help!!

Okay, so I see why I’m not a fan of your Q1. Please write down your 4 questions in the “4 questions” forum and let’s go back over them.

When you say ““What exactly is your core business is currently?”

First, it is not a grammatically correct sentence. Second, it doesn’t flow well. There is no greeting.

The Q1 that we stand and recommend to members 1000% is:

Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Straight to the point. Personalized. Great opener.

Does that make sense??

If you haven’t already, please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “4 QUESTIONS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

That should if you’re still confused with the 4 questions!

Kristen Mehr
          Participant

Thanks.  I actually wrote that wrong on the email…I always greet them with their name and write “So glad to connect with you.  What is you core business currently?

I have had my 4 questions reviewed and I have watched that video…

Kristen

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@kristen-mehr,

Consider using: “Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?”

How many people are you connecting with a day?

How many Q1 are you sending a day?

If you’re sending LESS than 25 Q1 a day, I want you to increase it.

Send me your stats when you get a chance.

You want to stay active for 2 weeks to see how your questions are doing which means connecting, adding, and sending out your Q1.

Kristen Mehr
              Participant

I am sending 150 a week which is more than 25 a day.  In two weeks I have sent 350 and gotten connections with 67 and only 3 who replied to first question and none of those to the second question…I did get 2 more who answered this morning.  (I am not sure just taking out currently at the end of the first question is going to make a difference…it is the same question exactly that I am writing with the exception of using currently at the end.)

Those are my stats.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

@halle-eavelyn and/or @kent-littlejohn would you mind taking a look at the 4 questions stats above and providing some tips, please?

Cecilia Najdowski
                  Participant
                    @ceci2015sa@gmail.com

I am sending out question  #1 Great to connect, what’s your core business? When it displays the word CONNECT with the name and is my avatar. I am not having any responses. Please help me!

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cecilia-najodowski, please make a new post in the correct forum!

Click on ‘support forum’ on the LEFT SIDE.

Find the forum topic, “4 questions”

Click on that

Scroll to the very bottom and write your question in the text box and this will help us get to it faster.

Thank you!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.