1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Kathryn Churchman
      Participant
        @kathychurchman@aol.com

I am still having trouble linking in my LinkedIn Profile to HECP. I have used the tutorials followed the steps carefully and I cannot get them to link. Any suggestions?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @kathryn-churchman! There seems to be some confusion on the instructions because you don’t need to link the two websites, you just need to send me a direct link to your LinkedIn profile so that I can view it and send you feedback.

Below are the steps:

• complete the Profile Accelerator in the program and you will get an email copy of your work
          • add that information over to your actual LinkedIn profile
          • once you’ve made your LinkedIn page ready for feedback, come back to this website
          • go to the support forum and paste the URL to your LinkedIn profile here

Instructions to get the URL of your LinkedIn profile is in the Tutorials tab on the left side of this page 🙂

If you’re still confused, please let me know and i’ll help further!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.