1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

John Haislip
      Participant
        @john@qualityrealtyok.com

<section class=”vanity-name”><form class=”vanity-name__form vanity-name__form–display-vanity” method=”POST”>

http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnhaislip-realtor<button class=”vanity-name__edit-vanity” type=”button” aria-label=”Edit your custom URL” data-tracking-control-name=”public_profile-settings_edit-vanity-url”></button>

</form></section>

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @john-haislip! Thank you for submitting your profile for the review 🙂

GREAT profile photo!

You need a background banner image. Please email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and she can make a custom one for you. Simply detail what your field of work is in and she will create that for you!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

AWESOME headline! Attention-grabbing and right to the point!

About Section:

Okay, your About section has good content but it’s super cramped with sentences and very hard to read since every word is capitalized. Please adjust those and also remove the bullet points towards the end.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call to action looks good, just make it a complete sentence:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

GREAT WORK overall 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.