Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews LinkedIn Trojan Horse Questions

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by tisha brandes 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

tisha brandes
      Participant
        @tisha@brandesagency.com

Hello!  See below my 4 Trojan Horse Questions:

Hey [Name], Thanks for connecting.  What’s your core business?  It looks like we would both have some good synergy.  Do you currently have an insurance advisor that looks out for your best interest during your annual renewal period?  When is the last time you reviewed your coverage?  I’d love to help you assess your needs as I understand they may change over time.  When is a good time for you to chat, Friday morning?

tisha brandes
        Participant
          @tisha@brandesagency.com

Hey @negeen-dargahi  Would you be able to critique my trojan horse questions?  Thanks!

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @tisha-brandes!! My apologies, looks like I missed this one!

Revision:

Q1: Great to connect [NAME]! What’s your core business? (short and sweet)

For your Q2, you want to keep building rapport so what about:

Love it! I have a few awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a couple of time windows you have available to chat?

(and you can get right into setting up the time to call and won’t need to send the other questions)

OR

Q2: It looks like we would both have some good synergy! Do you currently have an insurance advisor that looks out for your best interest during your annual renewal period?

(i’m interested to see how this performs after 2 weeks. Try split testing and see where the drop off point is).

Q3 is a bit asking too much info.

Love it. If I could show you an easy way to __________ that makes good sense, would you have interest?

^ that would be something easier to ask, just add in a pain point like (adding profit to your bottom line).

//

Make some of these revisions and let me know 😉

tisha brandes
            Participant
              @tisha@brandesagency.com

Thank you!  : ) @negeen-dargahi

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.