Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions LinkedIn – Providing Services

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

John Chervick
      Participant
        @jc3@fortunefinancialservices.com

@matt-barcus @kent-littlejohn @halle-eavelyn

So early today, I asked how do add the “Providing Services” piece to my LinkedIn profile.  I noticed that @kent-littlejohn , had it as well as @matt-barcus , and others.

I heard Matt speak up and say that it’s a feature that LinkedIn is rolling out and some folks have it and some do not.  The second part of my question is, “Where in the meantime would I be able to add this information?”  For example, “Mutual funds, Variable Annuities, Fixed Annuities, & Cash Value Life Insurance.   What would you suggest?  I’m regulated by FINRA and my Broker-dealer is going to want me to disclose what I offer.  Thanks in advance!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @john-chervick – in the meantime, you can add it in the About section of your profile towards the end by your call to action.

cc: @matt-barcus

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.