• Author

NATALIE WEST
      Participant
        @natalie.west72@yahoo.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/natalie-west-2a919520a

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @natalie-west! NICE work taking action on your profile – you are SO close! I have some changes i’d like you to make:

Background/banner image: right now it’s the blue rectangle and you need a banner image that showcases your field of work. Don’t worry, our graphic designer, Lindsey, can create that for you. Please email her what you do for work and she will make it and then i’ll show you how to upload it.

Also, in that email to Lindsey, please send her your profile photo and ask her to add a white background to it. This will help your photo look more professional and stand out.

Here is her email: Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

I do like your headline BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

OR YOU CAN USE:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

(just make sure to fill in the location part above and copy and paste to the headline slot)

About section:

YES! What you have is so good and I’m so proud of you, Natalie!

Try to break up the chunky paragraphs a bit. Here is an example you can use:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

If you can add a little bit more content about how you help your clients, that would be great.

Once you make those changes, you can send it back over for review and then you’ll be good to go!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.