Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions LinkedIn profile- Switched direction

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Barbara Klasic
      Participant
        @bklasic@cox.net

Hi Nageen,

Hope this finds you happy and well!

Can you review the attached updated profile. I have transitioned by position from a Seller Agent to a Buyer Agent and had to update my profile.

Let me know your thoughts.

Have a great day!

Thanks
        Barbara

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic, I made changes below. I fixed grammar and random word capitalizations:

WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS

I deliver top-notch services and a fully customized plan to get you into your DREAM home!

Essentially…

When YOU work with ME, I make sure you find the home you deserve.

What’s better?

YOU will be 100% taken care of during the entire process!

AND

I can help YOU buy your home and make home ownership a reality!

Yes, you read that right!

You will be assured the ENTIRE time with full confidence that your home will not only be presented to QUALIFIED buyers… it will be sold for top dollar!

No more waiting hours for your realtor to call you back!

WHO I WORK WITH:

I work with people like you looking to buy your home …assured to understand and be prepared for the process!

HOW MY CLIENTS BENEFIT:  As my client, you will not only get my promise to walk you through to the close. But you will ALSO be making offers as a qualified buyer who is ready, willing and able.

The way you will benefit from working with me is a little different from most Realtors! As the former CFO of a multi-million dollar building material and manufacturing company, I understand information is power and will provide you with the information to cover all your real estate needs!

I deliver top-notch services and a fully customized plan to make home ownership a REALITY or find you your DREAM home.  I act fast and deliver the best results for YOU.

This adds a “less STRESS, more time for you” approach to buying/selling properties.

This is NOT a plea for MORE business.

This is ME helping you gain COMPLETE control of your time during this process.

If you are READY to Buy your home and want to work with an agent who understands business, has a great team that wants to help YOU Buy the home you deserve, while keeping the stress end as seamless as possible…Message me here on LinkedIn to set up a consult and to see if we’re a good fit!

Barbara Klasic
          Participant
            @bklasic@cox.net

Hi Negeen,
            Thank You for the feed back. The sentence below is in the middle of the above document. How would you reword this for a Buyer this would be for a Seller.

You will be assured the ENTIRE time with full confidence that your home will not only be presented to QUALIFIED buyers… it will be sold for top dollar!

Anonymous
              @

@negeen-dargahi tagging you in this 🙂

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic – you can reword this to better suit your audience.

Did you need it reworded for sellers?

Barbara Klasic
                Participant
                  @bklasic@cox.net

The profile is for buyers agent, but the sentence in the document was towards sellers! I was looking for a replacement sentence.

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @barbara-klasic, you could say:

You will be assured the ENTIRE time with full confidence that you will find a home that meets ALL of your requirements (in your price range, too)!

How’s that?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.