9 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Judy Huff 2 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Judy Huff
      Participant
        @judyhuff@judyhuff.com

I can’t my Linkedin Preliminary Profile work sheet that your form coached through the “Heading” etc. I needed to review and revamp before submitting but can’t find where in Lesson 2 it is to complete.

Judy Huff-407-353-6739

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey Judy, looks like we answered this on the call today 🙂 let me know if you need anything else.

Judy Huff
          Participant
            @judyhuff@judyhuff.com

yep, thx

Judy Huff
            Participant
              @judyhuff@judyhuff.com

I sent my profile in for review but can’t find where you all reviewed.

Judy

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @judy-huff, did you send your LinkedIn profile link to the Support Forum for a review?

Judy Huff
                Participant
                  @judyhuff@judyhuff.com

Thank you. I have to wait until the weekend in order for someone to video me as when I try, it’s awful. Can you please allow me to go to Module 3 without posting video?

Judy Huff
                  Participant
                    @judyhuff@judyhuff.com

Also, I sent my profile in June and then again yesterday so not sure why you guys aren’t receiving. I just hit “SUBMIT” at the end of the module as per instruction.
                    Judy

Judy Huff
                    Participant
                      @judyhuff@judyhuff.com

I received profile back but no comments, so assuming a go.

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @judy-huff, there may be a bit of confusion about the lessons. Please review below:

The profile accelerator (the LinkedIn portion that you clicked submit under) is an outline that is emailed to you once you click submit. You must take that information that was sent to your email, and add it to your actual LinkedIn profile.

Then, once it’s ready to be reviewed, you will provide a direct link to your Linkedin page in the support forum for a review. Otherwise, we will not be able to find your profile. Instructions on this are listed in the lesson.

The video portion is called your infomercial, but for the sake of organization, let’s have you first get approval on your LinkedIn profile, then your Trojan Horse questions, and then your infomercial.

Please let me know if you have questions and please review the checklist for the lessons again. Thank you!

Judy Huff
                        Participant
                          @judyhuff@judyhuff.com

Thank you. I will review lesson again.

Judy

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.