Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Linkedin Profile Review and Suggestions, please

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Pat Dolen
      Participant
        @pat@tydemandolen.com

Here is my LinkedIn Profile where I have changed from a shotgun approach to a rifle.

The background needs some work, so please advise me on what you’d suggest.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/patdolen/

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Pat Dolen

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @pat-dolen! You did an AWESOME job making the necessary changes to your profile! Yes, happy to help with your background. I also have a few tweaks I’d like you to make:

Background: I agree that what you have is not great looking. We actually have a full-time graphic designer who can create a custom banner background for your LinkedIn page.

Just email Lindsey, tell her about your field of business, and she will get one back to you within 48 hours.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Some changes:

When I look at your profile about me section and scroll down, there is a BIG amount of white space after your call to action. Go back and make sure to delete those extra spaces.

Switch the placements of “What they say” with “what results we’ve achieved”.

I want you to take a look at Kent’s profile – he is leading them through his sales letter. As reference!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Great work 🙂

Pat Dolen
          Participant
            @pat@tydemandolen.com

Thanks Nageen:

I applied those changes you suggested and emailed Lindsey. Much more powerful when I switched the two sections on the Profile!

Thanks.

Pat

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @pat-dolen, fantastic! So happy you made that change – I completely agree!

🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.